REDA Oilfield is pleased to announce the appointment of three key new hires as well as promotion of existing personnel to further develop and strengthen their Western Canadian production chemical offering
- Ron Hoppe has joined as Technical Manager based in Calgary, Alberta, Ron will be instrumental in expanding REDA’s technical capability in terms of local product development as well as expanded laboratory testing. Ron brings over 25 years of combined oilfield experience.
- Effective July 1, 2017, REDA Oilfield in Canada promoted Mr. Brian Venance based in Grande Prairie, AB to North Western District Manager.
- Also effective July 1, 2017, Mr. Darin Archibald based in Edmonton, Alberta was promoted to Central District Manager. Both Brian and Darin bring extensive production chemical experience and will be an integral part of REDA’s continued development.
- Glen Nickell joined REDA recently as an account manager for Central Alberta, Glen will be responsible for expansion of REDA’s current business in the area as well as growth with new clients.
- Rod Stevens joined REDA as an account manager for Northern BC, he is based in Fort St. John and will be promoting REDA’s production chemical product line in the area.
General Manager for Canada, Dean Pederson said ‘We view the appointment of these new hires and internal promotion as a sign of our commitment to being a leader of production chemical solutions for the oil and gas sector. We strive to bring cost-effective solutions to our many clients combined with superior customer service. REDA Oilfield continues to introduce new technologies to the market place and expand our footprint to strategic areas.”